Care and washing instructions
– DELICATE GARMENT
– do not use a washing machine, dryer or dry
-cleaner, to avoid thread pulling, pilling, colour loss, dyeing, shrinking or enlargement of the garment
– hand wash each garment individually in cold running water
– wash before first use as some items may bleed
– wash the garment with detergent or delicate soap
– squeeze gently (do not wring) and do not soak, to avoid colour loss and dyeing
– do not iron
– avoid contact with sunscreens, coloured or mineral, and tanning products, as these can yellow your garment
– avoid contact with rough surfaces, especially textured or embroidered knitwear, to prevent thread pulling and pilling
– we advise you to rinse the garment in fresh water every time you get out of a pool to avoid chlorine staining
– Do not store garments still damp, to avoid loss of colour and dyeing
– dry in the shade in a ventilated place
Our items sell out quickly!!
The stock information is just an estimate.
We advise you to contact the store to confirm whether the items you want are available.