Care and washing instructions
– DELICATE GARMENT
– do not use a washing machine, dryer or dry
-cleaner, to avoid thread pulling, pilling, colour loss, dyeing, shrinking or enlargement of the garment
– hand wash each garment individually in cold running water
– wash before first use as some items may bleed
– wash the garment with detergent or delicate soap
– squeeze gently (do not wring) and do not soak, to avoid colour loss and dyeing
– do not iron
– avoid contact with sunscreens, coloured or mineral, and tanning products, as these can yellow your garment
– avoid contact with rough surfaces, especially textured or embroidered knitwear, to prevent thread pulling and pilling
– we advise you to rinse the garment in fresh water every time you get out of a pool to avoid chlorine staining
– Do not store garments still damp, to avoid loss of colour and dyeing
– dry in the shade in a ventilated place
Our items sell out quickly!!
The stock information is just an estimate.
We advise you to contact the store to confirm whether the items you want are available.
There are no reviews yet.